Recently, the beta version of Call of Duty was launched in India. But, the game is only available for preregistered users. If you are not a pre-registered member, then you don’t download this game from the Play Store yet.
But guys, there is another way to download & run Call of Duty in your Android device. It is very easy. Check out the following steps-
Install & Run Call of Duty:
- First, download the APK file of Call of Duty from APK Mirror
- Then download the zip file from this link. This OBB file is needed to run this game.
- After that, unzip the zip file in your file manager.
- Then extract the folder to Android>Obb via your file manager.
- Lastly, install the Call of Duty APK file in your mobile.
Boom! you are no ready to play this game. Join this game via your Facebook account or play this game as a guest.
[Note: Remember that it is a beta version of Call of Duty. When the actual game launches, your whole data will be deleted]
If your country does not support the beta version, then you should use a VPN to run this game.
Follow this above steps quickly to play Call of Duty in your device. You may face some issues during the time of playing for the Beta version.
Ample Magazine Gives You the latest and qulaity infomation. Read Blogs Now. Ample Magazine.Read the most found blog on the website - 10 Ways To Get More Things Done : Ideas That Really Work. lifestyle